Monday, June 10, 2013

Realizations at Age 33

Hangovers take more than one day to get over.
Dip is my favorite food group (ex. spinach dip, 7 layer dip, buffalo chicken dip, etc.).
Ice Cream is my second favorite food group.
I’m not sure I ever want to live with a boy.
Casual sex doesn't mean you’re slutty.
Having a clean house makes me happy.
Thanksgiving dinner should happen more than once a year.
I like puppies better than babies.
I hate New Jersey and everything from it.
Small penises scare me.
I don’t think most Adam Sandler movies are funny.
All of my doctors are Jewish.
I have no desire to go SCUBA diving, jump out of a plane, or go to outer space.
A king size bed is necessary.
I hate homework...still.
If teachers would put lessons in the form of a song, I could remember EVERYTHING.
I can no longer drink coffee at night.
I wish I had a bedtime and naps were mandatory.
Crying men make me uncomfortable.
I still find milk completely repulsive.
Katy Perry’s “music” is terrible and anything by Owl City causes me physical pain.
Religion is ridiculous.
I love doing jigsaw puzzles.
I’ll never understand Ebonics...yo.
Vegetarians are annoying.
Vegans are worse.
I love driving fast cars.
I’m not sure I’ll ever be good at public speaking.

My gut feeling is always right.
This might be the funniest thing I've ever seen...


No comments:

Post a Comment